You know how there’s that one person at every party that eats all of the cashews out of the mixed nuts, and then pretends they didn’t do it? That’s totally me. Except, I don’t even try to deny it. If somebody confronts me about eating all the cashews I’m most likely to respond with “You snooze, you lose.” I don’t even feel guilty. I have a belly full of cashews. I feel happy and satisfied.
To extra satisfy my cashew-loving tastebuds, I created this Double Cashew & Chocolate Chip Milkshake. Along with vanilla ice cream and chocolate chips, it includes whole roasted cashews as well as Silk Cashewmilk. Made with the special creaminess of cashews, Silk Cashewmilk is an excellent source of calcium and vitamin D, and has an irresistible taste that is perfect with cereal, in recipes, or straight from the carton.
To get all the latest updates from Silk (plus an instant coupon!), sign up for their newsletter at http://www.silk.com/signup
Double Cashew & Chocolate Chip Milkshakes
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt
- 1 cup Silk Original Cashewmilk
- 1/4 cup roasted cashews, plus additional for garnish (optional)
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, plus additional for garnish (optional)
- Process all ingredients in blender until well combined. Divide between glasses and garnish with additional cashews and chocolate chips, if desired.
This conversation is sponsored by Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.