Party Dips for the Big Game Recipe Roundup

Welcome to Foxes Love Lemons’ WEEK OF DIPS! I’m bringing you all sorts of dippin’ goodness so you can find a recipe your party crowd will love for the big game!

I hope you’ve enjoyed all of the party dips I’ve made for you this week, from Creamy Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Dip to Chicken Shawarma Seven Layer Dip. To end the week, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite dip recipes from around the Internet. Every single one of these has me drooling. It’s going to be tough to decide which one I’m going to make on Sunday!

Party Dips for The Big Game - A roundup of delicious and unique crowd-pleasing dip recipes. | foxeslovelemons.com

Top Row, Left To Right

Middle Row, Left To Right
Bottom Row, Left To Right

18 Responses to “Party Dips for the Big Game Recipe Roundup”

1. Courtney @ Neighborfood — January 30, 2014 at 9:17 am

Hey girl! Thanks for sharing the BLT Guac. Dips are the beeeeeest! I seriously can’t wait to indulge on Sunday night!

• Lori | Foxes Love Lemons replied: — January 30th, 2014 @ 12:22 pm

Thanks Courtney! I can’t wait to try your BLT guac. Such a great idea!

2. Aysegul — January 30, 2014 at 12:06 pm

These are all great dips Lori. I am so going to try the Loaded Potato Chip Dip for our party.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Cheers!
    Ice

• Lori | Foxes Love Lemons replied: — January 30th, 2014 @ 12:21 pm

Thanks Ice! I can’t wait to try that Loaded Potato Chip Dip myself!

3. littleredkitchen — January 30, 2014 at 12:17 pm

Awesome list of dips! Will keep me going for a while!

4. Jane's Adventures in Dinner — January 30, 2014 at 1:47 pm

Thanks doll! So glad that you liked my mushroom pate C:

• Lori | Foxes Love Lemons replied: — January 30th, 2014 @ 4:03 pm

I’ve been dying to try it ever since I read the recipe. It’s still on my list, but I’m hoping to get to it soon :)

5. Heather @girlichef.com — January 30, 2014 at 2:02 pm

Dip Week? I love it! And Chicken Shawarma Dip sounds like something I would want all to myself…I’m off to go see it. Thanks so much for including me in this delicious gathering, Lori :)

6. Marjory @ Dinner-Mom — January 30, 2014 at 7:45 pm

Love the round-up. Bookmarking and pinning because there are so many occasions besides Super Bowl and Oscars when these will be needed!

• Lori | Foxes Love Lemons replied: — January 31st, 2014 @ 11:38 am

Oh yeah, dip is perfect for just about any occasion (or non-occasion) in my opinion, Marjory :)

7. Cassie | Bake Your Day — January 31, 2014 at 9:13 am

Thank you for including me!

• Lori | Foxes Love Lemons replied: — January 31st, 2014 @ 11:37 am

You’re welcome, Cassie! I’ve been dying to trip your dip for months now! Soon!

8. debattinella — January 31, 2014 at 11:33 am

I love this round-up Lori! The buffalo one for sure is calling my name! There may be no Lions or Vikings in the SB but you have a lot of winning dips here!

• Lori | Foxes Love Lemons replied: — January 31st, 2014 @ 11:37 am

Hahaha, I don’t think the Lions will EVER make the SB, Deb ;)

9. Bridget Refined Vintage — January 31, 2014 at 12:47 pm

Thanks for all these great dip riecpies, I have pinned almost everyone! I have got to try Buratta with Roasted Peppers from your files too,

• Lori | Foxes Love Lemons replied: — January 31st, 2014 @ 5:07 pm

Thanks so much, Bridget! That red pepper dip with the burrata is one of my very favorites :)