I feel it necessary to keep this post as succinct as possible. Anything else, and you would be reading this longer than it would take you to actually make this dish, and that’s just silly.
Get a few pieces of salmon. Find a baking pan. Put salmon on pan. Put in oven. Stir together three things. Brush mixture over almost-cooked salmon, then keep cooking it a little bit. Find a plate. Find a fork. Find some leftovers from last night’s dinner to use as side dishes. Get yourself a beverage. Transfer salmon from baking pan to plate. Use fork to eat roasted salmon.
Roasted Salmon with Spicy Apricot Glaze
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In small bowl, whisk together preserves, soy sauce and red pepper flakes until well combined.
- Line rimmed baking pan with foil; spray foil with nonstick spray. Place salmon, skin side down, on prepared pan. Bake until salmon is almost opaque throughout and internal temperature reaches 140 degrees F, about 12 minutes.
- Turn oven to broiler function (high heat). Brush preserve mixture over salmon. Broil 1 to 2 minutes or until glaze is bubbly. If desired, slip spatula between salmon skin and flesh to remove skin; serve immediately.