Hey Guys! Popping in super fast today to share this fun little Valentine’s Day Snack Board. I actually created this for a client last year, but never had a chance to share it here with you, my favorite people.
As you all know, I’m not the biggest fan of dessert or chocolates, almost always opting for a savory dish instead of sweet. Whether you’re hosting a girlfriend’s V-day party or having a cozy night in with your sweetie, why not just grab a heart-shaped cookie cutter and heart-shape all the things? As you can see, I’ve just cut up some veggies, cheese, toasted bread, salami, etc. I also included a small dish of Lemon Herb Vinaigrette (simple recipe below!) for dipping the bread and veggies into.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Lemon Herb Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning (dried herb mix)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, mustard and seasoning. While whisking, slowly drizzle in oil until all oil is incorporated.
I originally developed this recipe for the NatureBox blog.