This Naan, Greek Yogurt & Crispy Lentil Bites recipe can pretty much be summed up as “all of my current food obsessions on a plate.” Lentils and Greek yogurt are staples in my kitchen, always and forever. I’ve been going through pine nuts at a frantic pace lately, thanks in part to wanting to add buttered pine nuts to everything. And I’m unable to resist naan bread – so soft and pillowy, perfect for dipping into hummus or making a flatbread.
The May edition of Mitten Crate was a treasure trove of goodies made right here in Michigan, including:
- Atto and Sons Roasted Lentils
- Dave’s Sweet Tooth Dark Chocolate Cherry Toffee
- Chef’s Cut Real Turkey Jerky
- Little Luxuries of Mackinac Old Fashioned Cherry Butter
- Great Lakes Potato Chip Co. Barbeque Kettle Chips
- Woodward Throwbacks Michigan Sign
For this quick snack, light lunch, or easy party bite, simply take a package of naan bread and slather it with Greek yogurt. Top with roasted lentils, pine nuts and chopped parsley, then drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
Want to try a Mitten Crate of your own? Click HERE to get started, and use the code FOXES5OFF for $5 off your first month’s subscription, or use the code FOXFREESHIP for free shipping on a one-time order.
- Greek yogurt
- Naan bread
- Atto & Sons Roasted Lentils
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Pine nuts
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Spread yogurt over naan bread, then top with lentils, parsley, pine nuts and black pepper. Drizzle with olive oil. Cut into pieces and serve immediately.
This post was written by me on behalf of Mitten Crate, who provided me with a free box for recipe development purposes. I was not otherwise compensated for writing this post, and all opinions are 100% my own.