- Corn Arugula Salad by Feed Your Soul Too – This salad has so many ingredients that I love: corn, arugula, tomatoes, red pepper, and a lemon dressing to boot. There’s even a bit of BBQ seasoning in there to make it taste even MORE like summer!
- Healthy Chipotle Sweet Corn Fettuccine by Pinch of Yum – I love the balance of sweet summer corn and spicy chipotles. Plus, all the creaminess from this dish comes from Greek yogurt. Brilliant!
- Boulevard Raspail Corn on the Cob with Shallot Thyme Butter by That Skinny Chick Can Bake – Liz has actually cut the corn off the cob (a must for me because of jaw problems), but I just love how she cut it off the cob – in elegant large pieces.
- Esquites (Mexican Corn Salad) by Kimchi Mom – This recipe just made my mouth water as soon as I saw it, and when I tried it, it didn’t disappoint. Spicy, sweet, creamy and crunchy. Amy made it with frozen corn (as fresh corn was out of season at the time), but believe me – it’s amazing with fresh corn.
- Grilled Sweet Corn with Chili-Lime Honey Butter by Iowa Girl Eats – So simple – just grill the corn and stir up some compound butter – but adds a special touch to corn on the cob.
- Grilled Mexican Corn and Avocado Salad by Peanut Butter and Peppers – Apparently grilling corn is the way to my heart. And Jennifer has added avocado and cojita cheese to the mix. Yes please!
Bottom Row, Left To Right
- Grilled Sweet Corn Salsa by Neighborfood – I love this recipe as much as I love the hilarious story Courtney tells along with it – her and her husband clashing over whether or not corn can be considered an entree (you be the judge).
- Scallops over Fresh Creamed Corn with Bacon, Cilantro & Scallions by Saucy Girls Kitchen – Scallops are definitely a natural flavor pairing with corn. In fact, when I was in culinary school, a chef told me that fresh scallops should smell like sweet corn. Weird, but true.
- Spicy Bacon and Corn Salad by Hip Foodie Mom – Now that I’ve gotten over my fear of kimchi, I’m all about this salad, which combines corn, bacon and kimchi.