Spooky Good Halloween Party Punch
This Halloween Punch is made with a chillingly refreshing blend of fruit juice, ginger ale, coconut water and some spooky surprises. Serve to little ghouls, or spike it for the adults.
This Halloween Punch is the best for your next party
Halloween parties and trick-or-treating are a just better with a cup of something festive in your hand.
This easy Halloween punch recipe is the perfect concoction for the season. It has a chillingly refreshing blend of fruit juice, ginger ale and coconut water with some special surprises giving it an otherwordly twist.
The best part is there’s a non-alcoholic version for the little ghouls, as well as an adults-only option with a kick.
Why you will love this Halloween Party Punch
- Easy to Prepare. You’ll have this spellbinding beverage ready in no time, allowing you to focus on Halloween FUN.
- A Memorable Centerpiece. Not only is this punch delicious, but it doubles as a captivating centerpiece for your party table!
- Refreshing Hydration. With coconut water as one of the ingredients, this punch actually provides a dose of hydration to guests who are Monster Mash-ing the night away.
Halloween Punch Recipe Ingredients
This section contains affiliate links.
- cran-pineapple juice – this serves as the fruity base of the punch, with a tart flavor profile reminiscent of the fall season.
- ginger ale – you can use regular or sugar-free ginger ale here to add a fizzy kick and touch of spice.
- coconut water – enhances the tropical undertones of the pineapple juice.
- edible gold glitter dust – an optional addition to transform your punch into a mesmerizing, mystical elixir.
- gummy eyeballs, gummy vampire teeth and/or gummy worms – any combination of these playful edible decorations add a whimsical, spooky touch to the punch.
- 1 food-safe nitrile/latex glove + 1 rubber band – not really an ingredient, but you’ll need these if you’re making a frozen ice hand (directions below).
- ice – if you’re not making an ice hand for your Halloween party punch, just use regular ice to keep the punch cold and refreshing.
- coconut rum (optional) – for those who desire an adult version of this bewitching beverage. I recommend Malibu or Parrot Bay.
How to make Halloween Punch (Non Alcoholic)
- The day before you want to serve the punch, make the ice hand by filling a food-grade glove with water and tying the glove at the top with a rubber band. Place it in the freezer overnight.
- Just before serving, make the punch: In a large punch bowl, stir together the cran-pineapple juice, ginger ale and coconut water.
- If using, add the edible gold glitter dust and stir.
- Remove the ice hand from the freezer and cut the glove off and discard.
- Add the candies and the ice hand to the punch and serve right away, with extra candies for garnishing each cup.
How to make Halloween Punch Alcoholic
While you want to keep this easy Halloween punch non alcoholic for the kids, you can spike an individual serving of punch for any adult by adding 1 shot of coconut rum per serving.
Or, if you are having an adults-only party, you can spike the entire bowl of punch by stirring in 12 ounces of coconut rum. If you do this, you can omit the coconut water if you’d like.
Home Chef Tips for Halloween Party Punch
- Prepare the punch as close to serving time as possible to keep it bubbly.
- Get creative with the garnishes and use different Halloween-themed candies and props. Whatever you can find at the store will work!
- Don’t skimp on the glitter dust for a truly enchanting, mystical beverage.
How to serve Halloween Punch for Adults
Set up a self-serve station with cups (or even fancy champagne or coupe glasses), a bowl of the punch, and a bottle of coconut rum. Allow your adult guests to create their own spirited concoctions.
Fun ideas for serving Halloween Punch for Kids
For a younger kid’s party, keep the Halloween punch non alcoholic of course, and consider using plastic or paper spooky cups, and colorful straws, for serving. Halloween punch for kids that are a bit older would be great served in skull tumblers [affiliate link].
Storing Halloween Punch
This Halloween punch recipe is best enjoyed fresh, but if you have leftovers, you can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Just remember to remove any garnishes and add fresh ice before serving again.
- 1 food-grade latex/nitrile glove and 1 rubber band, to make ice hand (optional)
- 48 ounces cran-pineapple juice
- 32 ounces ginger ale
- 8 ounces coconut water
- 1/2 teaspoon edible gold glitter dust (optional)
- Gummy eyeballs, vampire teeth and worms, for garnish
- Coconut rum (optional)
- If making ice hand, prep it the day before serving the punch: fill glove with water and tie top with rubber band. Place in freezer overnight.
- Just before serving, stir together juice, ginger ale and coconut water in large punch bowl. Stir in glitter dust, if using.
- If using frozen ice hand, cut the glove off the hand and add it to the punch, along with gummy candies.
- Serve as is, or add 1 shot of coconut rum to each serving for a spiked punch.
Home Chef Tip: If you are having an adults-only party, you can spike the entire bowl of punch by stirring in 12 ounces of coconut rum. If you do this, you can omit the coconut water if you'd like.
Foxes Love Lemons, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. There is no additional cost to you.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 147Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 44mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 1gSugar: 30gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information is for punch only and does not include candy or alcohol. This website provides estimated nutrition information as a courtesy only. Nutrition information does not include any optional ingredients or toppings. You should calculate the nutrition information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.