Looking for an easy slow cooker soup? These crockpot soup recipes have been made many times over the years, and they’re all tried and true. Small effort and big flavor!
Times are still really strange right now, and because of that, I’m not sure how much time you have to cook.
Per social media, it seems like some households are spending days on end baking glorious homemade breads and elaborate cakes, while others are struggling to get a basic meal on the table.
I’ve had a mixture of both of those types of days, to be honest. Some days there’s lot of free time, and others we are just surviving. Whatever the reason, we’ve been using our crockpot a lot lately (most recently, for slow cooker chicken burrito bowls).
These crockpot soup recipes are here to help.
If you’ve followed for awhile, you may be familiar with some of these soups, although there’s some older ones you may have missed. I wanted to round up all of the slow cooker soup recipes I have in one place for you.
What else can I do to help you at this time? Would you like any other type of recipe list? If so, please leave a comment below or reach out on social media at any time.
My best tips for making crockpot soup:
- Brown any meat, if you can – I know people (myself included) love recipes where you just dump raw ingredients into the crockpot and turn it on. And this is totally fine. BUT, if you want a better tasting soup with deeper flavor, brown any meat on the stovetop before you transfer it to your crockpot.
- On that note, there are now some models of slow cooker where the insert is safe for using directly on the stove top. I have one like this, and it’s made my life so much easier! This Crock-Pot brand model does exactly that.
- If possible, garnish with something fresh at the end, like fresh herbs. This adds a nice fresh flavor and makes the meal feel a little bit more special.
More great soup recipes: (these are NOT crockpot soup recipes, FYI)
- Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup – cooks in 6 minutes!
- Ham and Potato Soup – use leftover ham or a ham steak.
- Miso-Tomato Ramen with Meatballs – restaurant-style noodles at home.
- Lemon Chicken & Rice Soup – Greek comfort food in a bowl.
- Creamy Chicken, Tortellini & Mushroom Soup – a one pot meal with lots of veggies
- Sweet Dumpling Squash Soup – a blender soup to bookmark for fall.
- Tomato Basil Soup from Carlsbad Cravings
- Sweet Potato and Coconut Curry Soup from Cupful of Kale