These Roasted Veggie Party Crackers are the definition of back-pocket easy for entertaining this holiday season. Using great crackers, delicious dip, and simple roasted veggies, you’re ready to celebrate!
I gotta say, it’s STILL not really feeling like autumn here in Detroit. Temperatures keep hovering around the 70’s, making shorts and t-shirts a very real option for late October (which is not really typical for this area).
Be that as it may, I forced myself to get into the kitchen and start brainstorming some easy entertaining ideas, because I want us all to be prepared with lots of great back-pocket options for when the holidays DO strike (whether the colder weather comes along for the ride or not).
These Roasted Veggie Party Crackers are the definition of back-pocket easy.
Pick a few of your favorite vegetables (I rolled with mushrooms, yellow bell pepper, red onion, brussels sprouts and grape tomatoes), and if necessary, cut them into something like bite-sized pieces. Don’t stress. The exact size isn’t really all that important.
While the veggies are in the oven, grab some crackers. Sure, this is an appetizer that could also be served on toasted bread (crostini), but dude, crackers are so much easier and crunchier.
And, I don’t know if you guys have perused the cracker section of your local grocery store lately, but crackers are having a moment right now. There are SO many options. I usually choose something seedy and nutty.
Buy a container of great dip. When I need amazing dip, La Terra Fina always has my back (and believe me, I’m picky). Their dips legit taste homemade to me, and their Lemon Pepper & Asiago Dip & Spread is one of my favs. I love the combo of tangy lemon, cracked black pepper, and aged Asiago and Parmesan cheeses.
Spread the dip on the crackers, then put the roasted veggies on the dip. Sprinkle these Roasted Veggie Party Crackers with herbs and nuts if you’re fancy.
La Terra Fina dips just got a brand new look, but as always, contain no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. This dip is gluten free and trans fat free, and delicious hot or cold! To find out more about La Terra Fina, be sure to connect with them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Olive oil nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup small brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 cup small fresh mushrooms, halved
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 25 seedy crackers
- 1 container (10 ounces) La Terra Fina Lemon Pepper & Asiago Dip & Spread
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray two rimmed baking pans with cooking spray. Divide onions, bell pepper, tomatoes, brussels sprouts and mushrooms between pans, keeping vegetables grouped in sections. Lightly spray vegetables with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Transfer baking pans to oven and roast vegetables 8 to 20 minutes or until tender, checking vegetables every few minutes and removing each vegetable as it becomes tender. Let vegetables cool.
- Place crackers on work surface. Spread each cracker with about two teaspoons dip. Top crackers with vegetables.
- Transfer crackers to serving platter; sprinkle with parsley and pine nuts. Serve immediately.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of La Terra Fina. Sponsored posts help me pay for the costs associated with this blog (groceries…lots of groceries), and help support me as I pursue a career in recipe development and food photography. All opinions are 100% my own.