Impress party guests with this easy and elegant Smoked Salmon Platter. Assemble everything you see here in just 15 minutes!
Nothing makes my eyes light up at a party like seeing a big spread of appetizers. My absolute favorite kind? The ones that you get to assemble yourself. If your group of friends and family is anything like mine, everybody has different tastes.
Some people don’t like onions, others can’t get enough. Somebody hates tomatoes, whereas I’m like give me all the tomatoes. I think we can all agree that lots of options never hurt anybody.
Serve a Smoked Salmon Platter for brunch or a party!
This Smoked Salmon Platter wants to be a part of your next brunch get together or New Year’s Eve celebration. Almost everything you see here just needed a quick slice or chop before placing on the board. The only things that even required any stirring were the special touches I added to the spreads – I stirred some chives into the cream cheese, and some chopped red onion into the sour cream.
Would you believe that I put this huge smoked salmon crostini spread together in less than 15 minutes? So simple yet so stunning, right?
- Smoked salmon
- Assorted crackers
- Toasted pumpernickel bread
- Sour cream + chopped red onion
- Whipped cream cheese + chives
- Chopped hard boiled eggs
- Chopped red onion
- Chopped tomatoes
- Dill sprigs
- Everything Bagel Seasoning Mix
- Lemon wedges
- Sliced cucumbers
- Sliced radishes
- Assemble everything on a large platter and let guests assemble their own crostini.
Home Chef Tip: Is the flavor of raw red onions too strong for you? Soak chopped onion in ice water for 5 minutes, then drain and serve. The cold water will temper the "bite" of the onion.
MORE GREAT PARTY PLATTERS:
- Savory Baked Brie – a cheese board, but melted.
- Tailgate Cheese Board – who says you can’t have a cheese board in a parking lot?
- Breakfast Cheese Board – a very European way to wake up.
- Winter Cheese Board with German Beer Cheese Fondue – nobody can resist a pot of melty, gooey cheese!
- Autumn Cheese Board with Ginger Pickled Figs – sweet, savory and delicious.
- Cheese Board for Beer – cheese goes with beer just as well as it does with wine!
- Valentine’s Day Snacks – it’s all heart-shaped, of course.
- Halloween Party Food – you can’t miss this one for Halloween!
- Summer Cheese Board from What’s Gaby Cooking
- Marinated Tomato and Grilled Veggie Cheese Board from Half Baked Harvest