Grab a heart-shaped cookie cutter and put together these easy and fun Valentine’s Day Snacks for your kids, friends, or sweetheart.
Hey Guys! Popping in super fast today to share this fun little Valentine’s Day Snack Board. I actually created this for a client last year, but never had a chance to share it here with you, my favorite people.
Valentine’s Day Snacks are a must!
As you all know, I’m not the biggest fan of dessert or chocolates, almost always opting for a savory dish instead of sweet.
Whether you’re hosting a girlfriend’s V-day party or having a cozy night in with your sweetie, why not just grab a heart-shaped cookie cutter and heart-shape all the things?
As you can see, I’ve just cut up some veggies, cheese, toasted bread, salami, etc. I also included a small dish of Lemon Herb Vinaigrette (simple recipe below!) for dipping the bread and veggies into.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
The ingredients for these Valentine snacks are easy to find at any store:
- bell peppers
- dried cranberries
For the Lemon Herb Vinaigrette:
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
For the Snack Board:
- 4 ounces Colby Jack cheese, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 4 ounces salami, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 slices bread, toasted
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/4 English cucumber, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Make the Lemon Herb Vinaigrette: In small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, mustard and seasoning. While whisking, slowly drizzle in oil until all oil is incorporated.
- Make the Snack Board: Use heart-shaped cookie cutters to cut cheese, salami, toasted bread, bell peppers and cucumbers. Arrange on large cutting board with carrots, blueberries, cashews, dried cranberries and Lemon Herb Vinaigrette.
Foxes Love Lemons, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. There is no additional cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 520Total Fat: 40gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 56mgSodium: 860mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 3gSugar: 13gProtein: 17g
More Valentine’s Day Ideas:
- Valentine’s Day Dessert Board – shower your sweetie with sweets!
- Lemon & Raspberry Cake for Two – simple, sweet, and small.
- Light Valentine’s Day Dessert Shooters – dessert doesn’t get easier than this!
- Valentine’s Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches – make these ahead and stash them in the freezer.
- Cannoli Strawberries – one of my favorite easy treats!
- Valentine’s Day Bark from My Crazy Good Life
- Valentine’s Day Popcorn from Mom Foodie