In my “Enjoying The Act Of Cooking At Home” Meal Plan, my weekly “appetizer dinner” included this Popcorn Shrimp with Parmesan-Peppercorn Sauce. This dish uses a little help from the store in the form of SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp. I added my own special touch by whipping up a homemade Parmesan-Peppercorn Sauce (my homemade tartar sauce recipe is also a great idea).
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked or coarsley ground black peppercorns
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- In small bowl, stir together all ingredients. For best flavor, cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 3 days.