Sparkling Mango Lemonade is a fun, fizzy beverage you’ll want to drink all summer long! It’s completely customizable to your own tastes – make it sweeter or more tart, or spike it with a splash of vodka!
Welcome to Foxes Love Lemonade! I’m (obviously) obsessed with the bright, tart taste of lemons, and I love freshly squeezed lemonade as well! Classic lemonade is just dandy, but in this summertime series, I’ll be coming up with new spins on my favorite cool-down drink.
Nothing says “summer” to me than my first batch of homemade lemonade. Mind you, I did NOT grow up drinking anything resembling homemade lemonade. The powdered mix stuff was where lemonade began and ended, and hey, it was delicious.
But somewhere along the line, that stuff started giving me a sore throat every single time I drank it. While the first sip of ice cold lemony goodness makes the thought of a future sore throat seem worth it, I knew there had to be a better way.
I started making homemade lemonades last summer, and haven’t looked back since. I love them because you know exactly what ingredients are going into them, and you can create just about any flavor combination you’re in the mood for. You can also customize the sweetness level to meet your own personal taste.
I like more tart, less sweet lemonade, so that’s what I make for myself. If I know I’ll be serving guests, I’ll make a little extra simple syrup (the sugar solution that sweetens my homemade lemonades) and add that to the pitcher for more crowd-pleasing sweet lemonade.
About this Mango Lemonade:
This Sparkling Mango Lemonade was my first batch of lemonade for this summer, and I think it might be my most favorite homemade lemonade ever. You basically create a mango-lemon juice concentrate by blending chopped fresh mango and lemon juice. If frozen mango chunks are easier for you, use those! Lemonade shouldn’t stress you out.
Sweeten the mango concentrate with simple syrup, and top everything off with lemon-flavored sparkling water. It’s so fizzy and fun!
Variation to make this mango lemonade your own:
This mango lemonade pretty great with a splash of vodka, if you’re into that sort of thing. Not that I’ve tried it. Just kidding, I’ve totally tried it. It was awesome.
You could also try a different flavor of sparkling water for this Sparkling Mango Lemonade recipe. Go with lime sparkling water for a Sparkling Mango Lime Lemonade. Limeade? Lemon-Limeade? I don’t know, you figure out the name yourself. I’m just here to create recipes, not name them. Make this summer the year of homemade lemonades! Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 mangos, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1-1/2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups lemon-flavored sparkling water
- In small saucepot, stir together sugar and water. Cook over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes.
- In blender, puree mangoes and lemon juice until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh strainer; discard solids.
- Pour mango liquid into pitcher. Add sugar syrup; stir until well combined. Divide mixture between 6 ice-filled glasses; top each glass with 1/2 cup sparkling water.
Foxes Love Lemons, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. There is no additional cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 213Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 6mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 5gSugar: 45gProtein: 2g
More great homemade lemonade recipes:
- Vanilla Lemonade – classic lemonade with just a hint of fragrant vanilla.
- Agave Lime Lemonade – lemonade with a Mexican twist.
- Honey Mint Lemonade – a great way to use of leftover mint you’ve bought for another recipe.
- Watermelon Basil Lemonade – celebrate two of summer’s best ingredients!
- Strawberry-Ginger Lemonade – unique and refreshing.
- Raspberry Peach Lemonade from The Chunky Chef
- Blueberry Lemonade from Julie’s Eats & Treats