These Triple Berry Crisp Bars are the perfect way to celebrate summer’s best fruit. They’re perfect for a barbecue or picnic, because they can be made in advance, and travel well!
What’s going on at your local farmer’s market? Mine has been crazy lately! ALL of the good stuff is in season right now, which is awesome. I usually just take two reusable bags with me, and when those are full, I’m done. But lately, I’ve felt like I’ve need a wheeled cart or wagon or something, because my eyes are bigger than what my arms can carry.
A few weeks ago, my bags were full and I was headed out, but then I spotted a table full of ALL THE BERRIES. They all looked so amazing, and I couldn’t even decide between blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and strawberries. So, naturally, I bought them all. The strawberries were eaten right away as-is, but the rest of the lot was destined for these Triple Berry Crisp Bars.
So, I obviously used three types of berries here, but if you prefer just one or two (or even want to use chopped strawberries instead), go right ahead. As long as you have 3 cups of berries total, you’re good.
The one thing that is non-negotiable in my baking is using Bob’s Red Mill Organic Unbleached White All Purpose Flour and Organic Old Fashioned Rolled Oats. Whenever I need a baking ingredient, and one of the options at my store is Bob’s Red Mill, I will always choose the Bob’s Red Mill option. It’s a brand I trust because I know I’ll get a high-quality product, every single time.
Once you’re set with berries, flour and oats, these Triple Berry Crisp Bars use just a few more simple ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry. They’re perfect for a barbecue party or picnic because they can be made in advance, and they travel well. Enjoy!
Epic Barbecue Party Recipe Schedule:
- Wednesday, July 12th: Epic Barbecue Party Overview
- Thursday, July 13th: Sweet Celery Seed Apple Slaw
- Thursday, July 20th: Triple Berry Crisp Bars
- Monday, July 24th: Harissa Barbecue Chicken
- Thursday, July 27th: Good Midwestern Potato Salad + Millionaire’s Fruit Salad
- Monday, July 31st: Grill-Roasted Antipasto Packets
- Vanilla Lemonade <— click for recipe
Other Barbecue & Picnic Ideas:
- Heirloom Tomato & Beet Salad
- Summer Vegetable Pepe Pasta Salad
- Roasted Mexican Street Corn Salad
- BBQ Party Dinner Bowls
- Beer Brats with Beer Queso
- Grilled Lamb Sandwich Platter
- Blackberry Tequila Mojito
- Cherry & Ginger Prosecco Spritz
- Grilled Stone Fruit with Pomegranate Syrup
- Peach Pie Ice Cream Bars
Making one of these recipes? Please let me know by sharing a photo on social media with the hashtag #FLLEpicBarbecue
Disclosure: This was a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Bob’s Red Mill. Sponsored posts help me pay for the costs associated with this blog (groceries…lots of groceries), and help support me as I pursue a career in recipe development and food photography. All opinions are 100% my own.