Celebrate summer by hosting a backyard barbecue party or picnic and serving this “home chef” menu that will be loved by all ages!
I hope your summer is going awesome so far. Mine has been filled with lots of bike rides and meals eaten outdoors. Food eaten outside on a nice day always tastes better, doesn’t it? I don’t necessarily mean camping, because I am NOT a camper. But a backyard barbecue or a picnic at a park? Bring it on.
I had so much fun creating my Epic Thanksgiving and Epic Game Day menus, that I figured why not host an Epic Barbecue Party? This menu is full of all of my current favorite summer recipes – I’ve been making each of them on repeat all summer so far. I hope they also become staples of your summer, whether for a backyard party, a picnic, or just a weeknight meal.
Epic Barbecue Party Recipe Schedule:
- Wednesday, July 12th: Epic Barbecue Party Overview
- Thursday, July 13th: Sweet Celery Seed Apple Slaw
- Thursday, July 20th: Triple Berry Crisp Bars
- Monday, July 24th: Harissa Barbecue Chicken
- Thursday, July 27th: Good Midwestern Potato Salad + Millionaire’s Fruit Salad
- Monday, July 31st: Grill-Roasted Antipasto Packets
- Vanilla Lemonade <— click for recipe
Other Barbecue & Picnic Ideas:
- Heirloom Tomato & Beet Salad
- Summer Vegetable Pepe Pasta Salad
- Roasted Mexican Street Corn Salad
- BBQ Party Dinner Bowls
- Beer Brats with Beer Queso
- Grilled Lamb Sandwich Platter
- Blackberry Tequila Mojito
- Cherry & Ginger Prosecco Spritz
- Grilled Stone Fruit with Pomegranate Syrup
- Peach Pie Ice Cream Bars
Making one of these recipes? Please let me know by sharing a photo on social media with the hashtag #FLLEpicBarbecue