A comprehensive menu of easy-to-make yet delicious Thanksgiving recipes for the home chef. Everything from cocktails to appetizers, turkey to sides to dessert, to what to do with leftovers!
I’m super thankful for you. So, I wanted to round up all of my Thanksgiving recipes into one place, one resource, for you to have on hand as you plan your holiday meal this year. This is seven year’s worth of recipes, and it’s pretty epic, if I do say so myself.
I pull from these Thanksgiving recipes myself each year as I plan my own menu. In particular, the Old Fashioned Bread Stuffing is ALWAYS on our table. The Roasted Acorn Squash with Pomegranate & Parsley is another side dish favorite.
Depending on the year you’re reading this, you may be having a small dinner for your immediate family bubble, or a large feast with the whole extended family. If you need help scaling up or down any of these Thanksgiving recipes, please let me know. I’m happy to help!
Again, I’m so thankful for each and every person that stops by this blog, whether it’s once in awhile or every day. This little corner of the internet has allowed me to change my life and create a career path for myself that brings me so much joy.
Prep-Ahead Strategy for all of these Thanksgiving recipes:
Welcome your guests with a cocktail.
- Roasted Campari Bloody Mary – perfect for late morning as you’re getting the turkey into the oven.
- Cranberry-Vanilla Gin Spritzer – save a few fresh cranberries for this!
- Bourbon Apple Cider Punch – this is made large-batch style, so you don’t have to mix individual drinks.
- Caramel Apple Pie Moscow Mules – all the flavors of apple pie, in an ice cold vodka cocktail.
- Lemon & Rosemary Bourbon Sour – a modern twist on a classic drink.
Time for some appetizers!
- Butternut Squash & Pomegranate Crostini – with whipped feta and honey.
- Savory Baked Brie – gooey brie topped with basil pesto and roasted garlic.
- Apple & Bacon Phyllo Cup Appetizers – a modern take on cheeseball and crackers.
- Roasted Lemon Shrimp Cocktail – with piquillo pepper dip.
- Caesar Salad Deviled Eggs – you have to have deviled eggs!
- Autumn Cheese Board – with ginger pickled figs.
- Pumpkin & Brie Crostini with Candied Nuts – sweet, savory and crunchy!
- Creamy Pumpkin Parmesan Dip – pumpkin doesn’t have to just be in pie!
- Prosciutto & Cheese Pinwheels – just five ingredients!
Roast a perfect turkey:
- Roasted Turkey with Bourbon Apricot Glaze – takes just 5 minutes to stir together.
- Blue Cheese & Apple Turkey Breast Roulade – perfect for a smaller gathering.
- Maple Bourbon Glaze for Turkey – brush this on at the end for extra flavor.
- Cajun Turkey with Orange-Oregano Gravy – a spicy but not too spicy turkey with a savory gravy.
We all know stuffing is the best of the Thanksgiving recipes, right?
- Old Fashioned Bread Stuffing – a secret family recipe.
- Apple, Bacon + Fennel Stuffing – salty bacon and sweet apples are a great combo.
- Lentil & Mushroom Stuffing – a gluten-free alternative to bread stuffing.
- Cornbread Dressing from Tastes Better from Scratch.
You say potato, I say potato:
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole – a loaded alternative to plain mashed potatoes.
- Blue Cheese Mashed Potatoes – so good with turkey, ham or beef!
- Aged Cheddar Mashed Potatoes – cheesy potatoes with a sophisticated flavor.
- Greek Mashed Potatoes – yes, a little bit of lemon belongs in potatoes. Trust me!
- Chipotle-Maple Mashed Sweet Potatoes – sweet potatoes with a little kick.
Choose your own vegetable adventure:
- Cheesy Corn Casserole – creamy corn topped with buttery breadcrumbs.
- Crockpot Green Bean Casserole – with fresh beans and no canned soup.
- Sautéed Green Beans with Tomatoes + Crispy Parmesan – a side with an Italian twist.
- Lemon & Maple Glazed Roasted Brussels Sprouts – brussels sprouts with a tangy-sweet glaze.
- Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts – foolproof, healthy, and takes less than 20 minutes!
- Fruit & Nut Brussels Sprout Slaw – this can be made up to two days in advance.
- Roasted Acorn Squash with Pomegranate & Parsley – this will be the most beautiful dish on your table.
- Really Good Thanksgiving Salad – just what the name implies!
All the other Thanksgiving recipes you might need to round out your menu:
- Hard Cider Cranberry Sauce – spike your cranberry sauce this year. Why not?
- Thanksgiving Rice Recipe – with cranberries and pears.
- Spiced Sweet Potato Rolls with Bourbon Honey Butter – spike the butter for the rolls, too!
- Skillet Mac and Cheese with Bacon & Apples – made in a single skillet.
- Slow Cooker Barley & Chickpea Risotto – let your crock pot do all the work.
Don’t forget dessert!
- Apple Rose Tart with Peanut Butter Custard – “showstopping” is the word for this dessert.
- Cranberry Curd Tart – with gluten free options.
- Cranberry Chocolate Chip Clafoutis – so decadent and delicious.
- Apple & Pecan Tart – with bourbon caramel sauce!
- Walnut-Stuffed Baked Apples – an easy treat to make for a crowd.
- 6 Inch Pumpkin Cheesecake from Homemade In The Kitchen
Time to use up those leftovers!
- Leftover Turkey Chili – uses leftover turkey, mashed potatoes and stuffing.
- Turkey Alfredo Stuffed Shells – uses leftover turkey.
- Turkey, Mushroom & Cranberry Risotto – uses leftover turkey.
- Thanksgiving Leftover Waffles – uses leftover herbs, cranberry sauce, turkey and gravy.
- Thanksgiving Wontons – uses leftover stuffing, turkey and cranberry sauce.
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Turkey – uses leftover turkey.
- Teriyaki Turkey Pizza – uses leftover turkey.
- Turkey & Gnocchi Arrabiata Soup – uses leftover turkey.
- Loaded Mashed Potato Bake – uses leftover mashed potatoes.
- Cranberry Sauce Muffins – uses leftover cranberry sauce.
- Ham and Potato Soup – if you also made a ham for Thanksgiving and have leftovers.