Dear readers – I’m super thankful for you. So, I made you Thanksgiving dinner, in the most flavorful way I know how. It’s pretty epic, if I do say so myself. Over the next few weeks, I’ll be bringing you all of the recipes and details about our holiday meal (schedule below).
Before I get to it, a few notes. Yes, there are “only” five dishes + a cocktail here. My actual Thanksgiving dinner usually has between seven and ten different dishes, including salads, rolls, etc. I consider these five recipes + the cocktail to be the bare minimum for an epic Thanksgiving. As the holiday approaches, I’ll likely add other small side dishes, so I wanted to keep my options open. Also, you’ll notice there’s no dessert here – I outsource dessert by ordering pies from a great local bakery. Hey, you can’t do everything!
Epic Thanksgiving Recipe Schedule:
- Sunday, October 30th: Epic Thanksgiving Overview
- Monday, October 31st: Apple, Bacon + Fennel Stuffing
- Thursday, November 3rd: Aged Cheddar Mashed Potatoes
- Monday, November 7th: Cajun Turkey with Orange-Oregano Gravy
- Monday, November 14th: Sautéed Green Beans with Tomatoes + Crispy Parmesan
- Thursday, November 17th: Hard Cider Cranberry Sauce
- Sunday, November 20th: Cocktail Hour! Roasted Campari Bloody Mary
Other Thanksgiving Ideas:
- Cranberry-Vanilla Gin Spritzer
- Autumn Cheese Board
- Butternut Squash and Pomegranate Crostini with Whipped Feta & Honey
- Roasted Turkey with Bourbon Apricot Glaze
- Fruit & Nut Brussels Sprout Slaw
- Lemon & Maple Glazed Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Autumn Celebration Rice Salad
- Roasted Acorn Squash with Pomegranate & Parsley
- Spiced Sweet Potato Rolls with Bourbon Honey Butter
Use Those Leftovers:
Making one of these recipes? Please let me know by sharing a photo on social media with the hashtag #FLLEpicThanksgiving!
I’m so thankful for each and every person that stops by this blog, whether it’s once in awhile or every day. This little corner of the internet has allowed me to change my life and create a career path for myself that brings me so much joy. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.