This Loaded Baked Potato Pizza is packed with all of the flavors you love from stuffed baked potatoes, like bacon, cheese and ranch dressing! This recipe comes together with ingredients easy to find at any grocery store.
I may have mentioned this previously, but I keep a “to make for the blog” list of recipe ideas on my phone. I’m always adding to it based on inspiration I get from restaurants, magazines and the farmer’s market. “Loaded Baked Potato Pizza” has been on that list since, I kid you not, 2013. Well, I finally made it a reality, and it was just as delicious as I always hoped it would be!
Now I’m wondering why I waited so long to make this recipe. My favorite thing about this Loaded Baked Potato Pizza is that it can be made entirely with ingredients you already have in your kitchen or are EASY to find at any grocery store. No hunting around for obscure ingredients required.
Speaking of grocery shopping, I’m willing to bet that my Michigan readers are already familiar with Spartan Brand. For as long as I’ve been grocery shopping, Spartan Brand products have provided a super high quality alternative to the national brands, and saved me a little bit of cash while doing so.
Well FYI – recently, Spartan Brand has begun a transition to re-package their products with the “Our Family” label. So when you head out to go shopping, you may see some products with the Our Family label while others will still have the Spartan label while the transition happens. No matter the label, choosing these products will ensure national brand quality at a low everyday price for you! Our Family products can be found at many Michigan stores, including Family Fare and VG’s Grocery.
About this Loaded Baked Potato Pizza:
Hunt through your kitchen or head to the grocery store and pick up the simple ingredients you need for this recipe:
- pizza crust dough
- cheddar cheese
- ranch dressing
- green onions
Tips for making this Loaded Baked Potato Pizza recipe successful:
- I used store-bought pizza crust dough, but you’re welcome to make homemade dough if that’s your thing.
- You’ll want to cook just the pizza crust, topped with the sliced potatoes, for 8 minutes before adding any of the other toppings. This allows the potatoes to cook long enough to become tender.
- I like to buy a block of cheese and shred it myself vs. buying pre-shredded cheese. I think cheese that you shred yourself melts better!
Our Family products come with the Our Quality Guarantee: “If you’re not satisfied with the quality of any Our Family brand product, simply return it to the store where purchased, and we’ll refund your money AND replace it with a like item of the brand of your choice, free. That’s our guarantee. Because no matter the family, you’re Our Family.”
Loaded Baked Potato Pizza
Other delicious pizza recipes:
- Cheeseburger Pizza – another pizza mashup!
- “Home Alone”-Inspired Filthy Animal Pizza – great any time of year, not just Christmas.
- Fall Harvest Salad Pizza – Because I love piling salad on top of pizza.
- Roasted Garlic & Cauliflower Pizza – a reader favorite!
- Caramelized Onion Arugula Pizza from Savory Simple
- Four Cheese Spiced Pimiento Pizza from Climbing Grier Mountain
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of SpartanNash. Sponsored posts help me pay for the costs associated with this blog (groceries…lots of groceries), and help support me as I pursue a career in recipe development and food photography. All opinions are 100% my own.